Clean & Comfy Room for Rent: Kincardine
$800/monthly or $250/weekly
Furnished room available April, May, June in a centrally located, funky Victorian century home within walking distance to downtown Kincardine. Approximately a 10-15 minute drive to Bruce Power plant; 3 minute drive to Sobey's, No Frills, and the beach.
Ideal for Bruce Power workers or contractors.
$800/month or $250 week: Cozy upstairs bedroom, firm, single-sized bed, closet, desk.
Large, newly renovated 3-piece bathroom.
You must have a full-time job outside the home. A couple friendly cats live with me.
- all utilities included (woodstove, propane furnace, electricity, water
- microwave, shared fridge, dishes
- high speed wireless internet
- free parking in the driveway
- snow removal
- 1/2 block from sandy beach (3 minute walk)
- 2 blocks from downtown Kincardine (7 minute walk)
- Nice ambiance
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
I ask renters to provide their own bedding (sheets, blankets).