Kincardine room for rent; clean, quiet, centrally
$700/month or $250/week.
Available April - June 2019
Two furnished rooms available in a centrally located, funky Victorian century home within walking distance to downtown Kincardine and beach. About 10-15 minute drive to Bruce Power plant site.
You must have a full-time job outside the home. I live and work from home with two friendly cats.
Room #1- $700: Cozy upstairs bedroom, double-sized bed, closet, desk.
Room #2 - $700: Large upstairs bedroom, queen-sized bed, large closet, love seat, desk, TV with DVD player.
Rooms #1 and #2 share a large, newly renovated 3-piece bathroom.
- all utilities included (woodstove, propane furnace, electricity, water)
- high speed wireless internet
- microwave, fridge, dishes and utensils available for use in large, shared kitchen
- on Bruce Power Bus route
- free parking in the driveway
- snow removal
- 1/2 block from sandy beach (3 minute walk)
- 2 blocks from downtown Kincardine shops and restaurants (7 minute walk)
- Nice ambiance
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside or on property
In your inquiry email, please provide information about yourself, such as where you work, length of your contract or how long you intend to rent a room, city of your current permanent residence, if you will be returning to your home base on weekends, and anything else you would like me to know.
Call landline: 519-396-9864 Do not text