Kincardine: clean, quiet room for rent
Two furnished rooms available in a centrally located, funky Victorian century home within walking distance to downtown Kincardine. About 10-15 minute drive to Bruce Power plant.
Room #1- $700: Cozy upstairs bedroom, double-sized bed, closet, desk.
Room #2 - $700: Large upstairs bedroom, queen-sized bed, large closet, love seat, desk, TV with Netflix.
Rooms #1 and #2 share a large, newly renovated 3-piece bathroom.
You must have a full-time job outside the home. A couple friendly cats live with me.
- all utilities included (woodstove, propane furnace, electricity, water)
- high speed wireless internet
- Kitchen use: microwave, fridge, dishes and utensils available for use in large kitchen
- on Bruce Power Bus route
- free parking in the driveway
- snow removal
- 1/2 block from sandy beach (3 minute walk)
- 2 blocks from downtown Kincardine (7 minute walk)
- Nice ambience
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
Call landline: 519-396-9864